- Lifestyle & beauty blogger with an unhealthy obsession for christmas & tea -

Tuesday 22 November 2016

25 facts about me!




Grab yourself a cup of tea & a little treat, as this is going to be a long one!

After a lousy start to the week, feeling poorly and the weather being atrocious, I decided to post something a little different to the previous four reads. Here are 25 random facts about me.....

1. I share the same name initials with my boyfriend, both being J A W which is quite fitting seeing as I never stop talking (I'm a crazy sleep talker with recordings to prove!) and generally neither does he.

2. I have lived in Shropshire for the majority of my life, Oxfordshire for a year and now the West Midlands.

3. I support Wales in rugby, but rarely watch any other sports or support anything else.

4. Although I have 5 siblings (complicated, 2 born before dad met mum, 2 born before mum met dad & myself and little sis in the middle!), I share the same birthday and birth weight as my big Sister Lins, who is 14 years older than me.. spooky eh!

5. I am christmas obsessed. Ask anyone that knows me and they'll probably inform you they've deleted me off every social media platform in the hope I won't continue to bother them in June about their fave christmas film!

6. My favorite scents are brewed coffee, Coco mademoiselle and L'occitane shea butter hand cream.

7. I can't eat mushrooms, seafood or olives - purely out of choice but they revolt me.

8. I live in skinny jeans, jumpers and fluffy socks.

9. If I could have a super power, I'd want to be able to fly.

10. Although no 9 is true, I'm petrified of heights and fast fairground rides.

11. If I could only choose 5 blogs to read for the rest of my life, they'd be Lily Pebbles' (http://www.lilypebbles.co.uk/), Hannah Maggs' (http://www.hannahmaggs.co.uk/), Carly Rowena's (http://www.carlyrowena.com/), Fleur de Force's (http://www.fleurdeforce.com/) and In the Frow's (http://www.inthefrow.com/). Five ladies that I could totally imagine sitting in a coffee shop with nattering for hours on end.

12. I can't drive. I've recently applied for a provisional license but have yet to muster up the courage to book lessons - I. am. Terrified.

13.My favorite candle is '4 doftljus jasmin & alpesin', by The Terrible Twins

14. I have made up new inventions in my head before bed or even dreamt about them but then forgotten them by morning. I must learn to write them down! *insert geek emoji here*.

15. I really, really, really want to go to America! Well really I just want to raid Bath & Body works but seeing the sights would be fabulous too.

16. When I was no older than 2 1/2, I couldn't said the word Fish. We went to church and I saw lots of fish on the stained glassed windows so proceeded to walk down the aisle saying "f*ck, look a f*ck, f*ck, f*ck there". I'm sure my mother wasn't highly amused at the time but we laugh about it now. ( I also walked down the aisle at my sisters christening, stood at the pulpit and sang Happy Birthday into the microphone in front of our entire family and friends!).

17. I love writing letters and receiving them - like pen-pals. I once had a pen-pal who lived in America - We met her mum, grandma & granddad in Ireland and spoke for a good year or so before it seemed to just stop.

18. I have a miniature Yorkshire terrier cross Jack Russell called Alfie - he has little dog syndrome and drives us all bonkers with his yapping, but he's super sweet and I wouldn't have him any other way.

19. I'm not a morning person at all. It takes a few strong cups of tea to make me remotely sociable.

20. I have never been to university. I still wouldn't have a clue what to do a degree in so can't see it happening in the foreseeable.

21. I was an evil big sister. I used to creep into my sisters room at night after she watched The Ring with hair over my face pointing at her. When she was even younger i'd pretend to be a snake going to eat her with my hand as a shadow. I also once put black nail varnish in her eye as we were face -painting with it in the bathroom - not advised. I'd like to point out at this point that I completely and utterly own up to being a swine but i'd like to hope i'd never nearly blind her again.

22. I want to start a you-tube channel but need to muster up the courage first - motivational tips are welcomed!

23. One of my eyes is more almond shaped and the other is more round - It's so strange and quite annoying. I rarely take a photo with my whole face in view as it looks so weird to me!

24. I listen to ASMR to go to sleep and have done since 2009.

25. I sing all the time but rarely in front of people. I get so embarrassed, especially when someone tells me that i'm a good singer - queue bright red face and screechy high notes.

And there you have it! What's one fact about you that many don't know?

Jay X


p.s - *photo was taken when I felt less horrid*
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig